Discover the world’s largest coldwater fountain. The Geyser Andernach lies in the idyllic landscape of the Rhine Valley on a peninsula called Namedyer Werth, a local nature reserve. The departure Point of this unique experience is only a five minute’s stroll away from the hotel. Visiting the Discovery Centre you are going on an expedition which offers you the opportunity to inform yourself about the natural phenomenon of the cold water Geyser in Andernach. You should allow about 1.5 hours prior to departure of the boat in order to have sufficient time to visit the exhibition.
Our Geyser Special includes:
- Admission to the geyser discovery center, where you go on a discovery tour and learn all about the natural phenomenon of the cold-water geyser
- Boat trip on the Rhine to Namedyer Werth
- Walk through the Old Town
- One oven baked tarte flambé
- One glass of white, red or sparkling wine served with nibbles in the winter garden, fireplace room or on the sun terrace
- One lunch box per adult and one snack bag per child
Geyser Special pricing:
- One adult: € 28,00
- Two adults & one child: € 56,00
- Two adults & two children: € 64,00
- Children under 1 meter height: free of charge
Book your stay online now, in order to add the special deal to your reservation.